CMC-VHF-2K Common Mode Filter Choke / BALUN/ RF Isolator
This is the one and only Common Mode Filter Choke / BALUN for 110-180 MHz on the market. PATENT pending! It is only product with over 6,000 Ohms of CMI (Common Mode Impedance) on 145MHz while maintaining a Resistive part of CMI for a wide range of frequency spectrum.
- Perfect to cure RFI/EMI problems.
- Great noise suppressor!
- Common-mode attenuation is up to ~37dB max. (measured in 50 Ohms systems)
It is a cure for noisy locations, reduce the noise floor of your receiver by several S-units instantly. Our CMC-VHF-2K has huge Resistive values of Common Mode Choking Impedance, see the chart for actual measurement data.
Unlike other companies, we do not claim unrealistic impedance values or frequency coverage. Most important, the value of CMC-VHF-2K Common Mode Choking Impedance and its Resistive (Rs) part is always higher than Reactive part (Xs) over the working bandwidth. This parameter, Rs>Xs ensure that our CMC will NOT increase common mode currents as could with inferior coaxial cable chokes.
Use it as Current BALUN for your High gain VHF yagi antennas in order to maintain best Front/Rear ratio as well as radiation pattern.
Only chokes with Resistive (Rs>Xs) CMI- Common Mode Impedance stops and dissipate unwanted RF or noise coming to your equipment for sure.
- SO-239 PTFE (Teflon®) or N-Connectors which produce no impedance bump but the continuity of coaxial cable where the choke is inserted, it helps minimize leakage of RF in multi/contest stations setups.
- PTFE (Teflon®) insulated coaxial cable used can handle a lot more than legal power (1500W) in the USA. It is rated up to 2kW in VHF band.
- The Enclosure is UV stable and could be used outside and as BALUN with adapter connector.
*ICAS = Intermittent Commercial and Amateur Service