CMC-330-5K Common Mode Choke / Noise Suppressor / RF Isolator
The best Common Mode Choke for 3-30MHz on the market. There is no such product available matching performance of CMC-330-5K. Perfect to cure RFI/EMI problems. Great noise suppressor! It is a cure for noisy locations, reduce the noise floor of your receiver by several S-units instantly. If you have unbalanced antennas such as OCF dipole or your antennas close to your home, adding one CMC330-5K will greatly reduce RF Interference problems on your equipment and 120/220V wiring inside your home. We do not claim “one size fits all” but actually, we design, measure and make such products. Our CMC-330-5K has huge Resistive values of Common Mode Choking Impedance from 3 – 30MHz, click the chart on the side for actual measurement data.
Unlike other companies, we do not claim unrealistic impedance values or frequency coverage. Most important, the value of CMC-330-5K Common Mode Choking Impedance and its Resistive (Rs) part is always higher than Reactive part (Xs) over the working bandwidth. This parameter, Rs>Xs ensure that our CMC will NOT increase common mode currents as could with inferior coaxial cable chokes.
Only chokes with Resistive (Rs>Xs) CMI- Common Mode Impedance stops and dissipate unwanted RF or noise coming to your equipment for sure.
- Two large 2.4″ (61mm) Ferrite cores for maximum Choking Impedance and bandwidth.
- SO-239 PTFE (Teflon) Connectors which produce no impedance bump but the continuity of coaxial cable where the choke is inserted, it helps minimize leakage of RF in multi/contest stations setups.
- PTFE (Teflon) insulated coaxial cable used, reduces RF leakage and can handle a lot more than legal power (1500W) in the USA. Rated at 5kW ICAS
- Enclosure with mounting flanges for easy installation inside or outside the station setup. It has been tested for UV (Ultra Violet) exposure for past eight years with no impact on a material.
- Zmag-Impedance Magnitude
- Rs-Series Choking Resistance
- Xs-Series Choking Reactance
CMC-330-5K-CMI- Common Mode Impedance
*ICAS = Intermittent Commercial and Amateur Service