CMC-730-5K Common Mode Choke / Noise Suppressor / RF Isolator
The best Common Mode Choke for 7-30MHz on the market. There is no such product available matching performance of CMC-730-5K. Perfect to cure RFI/EMI problems. Great noise suppressor! It is a cure for noisy locations, reduce the noise floor of your receiver by several S-units instantly. If you have unbalanced antennas such as OCF dipole or your antennas close to your home, adding one CMC730-5K will greatly reduce RF Interference problems on your equipment and 120/220V wiring inside your home. We do not claim “one size fits all” but actually, we design, measure and make such products. Our CMC-730-5K has huge Resistive values of Common Mode Choking Impedance from 7 – 30MHz, click the chart on the side for actual measurement data.
Unlike other companies, we do not claim unrealistic impedance values or frequency coverage. Most important, the value of CMC-730-5K Common Mode Choking Impedance and its Resistive (Rs) part is always higher than Reactive part (Xs) over the working bandwidth. This parameter, Rs>Xs ensure that our CMC will NOT increase common mode currents as could with inferior coaxial cable chokes.
Only chokes with Resistive (Rs>Xs) CMI- Common Mode Impedance stops and dissipate unwanted RF or noise coming to your equipment for sure.
- Two large 2.4″ (61mm) Ferrite cores for maximum Choking Impedance and bandwidth.
- SO-239 PTFE (Teflon) Connectors which produce no impedance bump but the continuity of coaxial cable where the choke is inserted, it helps minimize leakage of RF in multi/contest stations setups.
- Double braid and PTFE (Teflon) insulated coaxial cable used, reduces RF leakage and can handle a lot more than legal power (1500W) in the USA.
- Enclosure with mounting flanges for easy installation inside or outside the station setup. It has been tested for UV (Ultra Violet) exposure for past eight years with no impact on the material.
- Zmag-Impedance Magnitude
- Rs-Series Choking Resistance
- Xs-Series Choking Reactance
*ICAS = Intermittent Commercial and Amateur Service