BL-11W-5K-1:1 BALUN (50:50 Ohms) for wire antennas
This Current type 1:1 (50:50 Ohms) BALUN is another product designed for low band antennas in mind, wound with PTFE silver plated coax it is the best CURRENT BALUN designed for 160/80/40m wire antennas. Unlike other companies, we do not claim unrealistic power ratings, PTFE coax used can take more than 5kW of power at 1.8 and 3.5Mhz. We are sure it will handle all you have up to US legal limit of 1500W whole day long. It is rated modestly to 5kW ICAS. Build yourself a proper dipole antenna with this BALUN and have worried free Ham radio DXing or Contesting.
BALUN Enclosure is injection molding of PBT20-Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT thermoplastic polymer) material filled with 20% glass fiber. This UV Resistant/Weatherable polymer offers impact strength, heat resistance (melting point 223 °C or 433 °F) as well it is excellent electrical insulator.
- Multiple attachments point for FAN or multiband dipoles
- Silver plated PTFE (Teflon) coax wire on four #31 Ferrite cores for maximum Common Mode Impedance and bandwidth.
- SO-239 PTFE (Teflon) connector
- Stainless steel hardware and connecting studs.
- Ventilated high quality enclosure
*ICAS = Intermittent Commercial and Amateur Service[tx_divider size=”20″]